Monday, October 12, 2015

Nope it's actuallty Saturday

Note from Mom.. I think Camille must have been thinking that she would tell us why the subject of her letter was "Nope it's actually Saturday", but I believe that part of the story was left out. 


Hello, hello, hello!!!! Oh what a week it has been!! I would like to start off by THANKING all of those who sent letters/packages this week! It is the best thing ever to hear from those I love. You don't know how it brightens my week, so thank you!!!


We have had a crazy and good week this week! One of my companions goes home in 3 weeks!! It is crazy! And the even crazier part is that I will most likely be…(you never can tell what the next transfer will be) taking over the area all too soon! What the heck!?!


This week we door knocked into a part member family! We are super excited!! They have met with the missionaries before and it's awesome! The dad served a mission when he was my age, but hasn't been to church in a while. We'll see what happens!!


This week in church, I had a profound realization of how much the members in this area have to work to be members!! They are SO sweet and they give so much for the church! Some have to drive about 40 minutes to come to church. Some live on very modest incomes, yet insist on feeding us. I am realizing every week how blessed I am and how much I owe my sweet parents! Thank you mom and dad!!


The funniest thing that happened this week? Ok, so can I just tell you that I have NO IDEA how to be a missionary? I was doorknocking with my "trainee" who had never been doorknocking as a duo until I took her on Saturday.  As we were doorknocking, I was struggling because I realized that I didn’t have my own trainer to rely on. Though it was a struggle, I also realized how much I have learned! Yeah baby! And in the moment I think I am doing really well, I hear my companion snort because she is laughing so hard at my struggle. It's a working process!!!


Well, I hope you all have a great week!! Love you all, and thank you again!!!


Xoxo

Sister Ensign
BYU Dance Camp Information on Ward Bulletin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment