Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hello Beautiful Family

Hello beautiful family and everyone else!!  I hope you are all doing well, and I hope you know that you are loved!!!

This week was a really good week! I can't remember too much of what happened, but I do know that the Lord helped us in every phase of it!!

We have been teaching Gary, who is so cool!! He has had some challenges with being able to afford tithing, so it has been a bit of a struggle. We talked with the Bishop yesterday, and I learned how impressive adults are. Man, I love being able to turn to adults who know what they are doing and to be able to be helped! 
We saw many miracles this week, including a man who said, "Hey, do you have an extra Mormon bible on you?" After talking, we came to find that this man has been taught before, and he said, "How can I be a male missionary? I hope my life leads me to this becuase...Wahoo! Go mormons!" So that was pretty exciting!!!

There are so many good people here who help us all of the time!
Sorry this letter is short, I am running out of time, but know that this week was great, and I am learning how much the Lord is mindful of all of us!
Watching the Christmas devotional last night was super fun, even though it is kinda weird to see Salt lake city and not be there!! I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas lights!
Mt. pleasant is so fun, and I am loving Christmas time here!
Have a wonderful week! Love you all!!

Xoxo
Sister Ensign

The picture is for Huntie Baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment