Monday, May 9, 2016

POST MOTHER'S DAY

Last week, May 2nd, Sister Ensign sent an email at 7:00 PM that said:

Hello beautiful family!!!  This has been a crazy week, so I'm sorry that this letter will be short!!!!

This week I picked up my new companion, Sister M., and we had a great day on Tuesday and Wednesday.  On Wednesday, we received a call from Sister Jacobsen saying that our apartment was sold, and that we needed to move out by 11:00 AM on Thursday.  We spent the rest of Wednesday and all of Thursday packing and moving.  We moved to Traverse City, which is about an hour and a half away.  We are living with the Sisters that are there...  So is all of our stuff.  It is a tight squeeze, but we are making it work.  I am currently in Lansing, and it is so fun to be with all of the missionaries down here.  We have met some amazing people here in Traverse City, and it is fun to help the Sisters here!  We have seen so many miracles this week, and it has been a full and fun week!

I'll tell you more about it on Sunday!! Talk to you then!!!  Love you!!  Sister Ensign


Today she wrote:

Hello beautiful family of mine!!  It was so much fun to see all of you and talk with you yesterday!!  Thank you for all that you do for me!!  Nothing too much to update on since yesterday but I am happy and loving life!

THE COOLEST THING HAPPENED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sister M., and I were on a street close to the Sister's apartment here in Traverse City this week when on the last house we knocked on, the woman said, "Oh! LDS! I used to live in Utah!  Long story short, she was one of the teachers that taught at my Middle School while I was there!  (She remembered that Camille had dressed like another teacher for Halloween)  Right before I left on my mission, one of my friends told me that this woman had moved back to Michigan and that I should go find her... and I ACTUALLY was led to her!  Isn't that so AWSOME!!!!!?  I don't know all of the reasons why I was sent to Traverse City for 2 weeks, but that was a miracle and reminder that He has got a plan for all of us.

We now have an apartment in Petoskey!!  We'll be moving back on Wednesday, and I can't wait!!  Petoskey feels like home to me, and I am excited to see the work pick back up again there!!

It was so fun to be in the Petoskey Branch yesterday and to be with everyone again.  Summer people are beginning to come back, and the little building was full!!

I will be address-less for the net few days.  If you wish to send a letter, the best address would be to send it to the mission office in East Lansing and they will forward it to me.

Thank you again!!  Love you to pieces!!!!

XOXO Sister Ensign


No comments:

Post a Comment