Monday, November 2, 2015

HALLOWEN AND TRANSFERS

Note from Mom.. I am sorry that the text is black.  I have my person working on it. (Camille's brother Taylor).
Hello there dear family! I hope you are all doing well! Thank you to all of those who sent me things this week. Truly, it means the world to me! I love you all to pieces! Thank you again! 


This week has been pretty nuts! We had our transfer calls, and it went differently than I expected! Sister R.'s Visa came, so she left yesterday morning for Lansing and then Australia today. It was so sad to see her go. Mom, the skirt was PERFECT!!! It meant the world to her. The letters from both of you nearly made her cry, and she isn't a crier. Her family life is pretty rough, so to get letters from both of you, and a PERFECT skirt meant so much to her. She has already made plans to come to SLC. Thank you for making her feel loved and welcomed.


Sister M. and I will be headed down to Lansing in a little bit to drop her off. It has been a crazy week! We got the apartment all situated for my sister to leave, and it is SO sad!! What an experience this truly has been. 


You know how I told you not to freak out 6 weeks ago because I wasn’t a trainer? Well, let the FREAK OUT commence. Haha!! I will be training a new sister, and I can't even believe it. So this week has consisted of a lot of change and a lot of prep for my new sista coming! I have no idea what will happen, but I assure you there will be a lot of laughter and tears. Here we go! 



One of the craziest things that happened this week was that we doorknocked into an Irish man. When I told him I that I Irish dance, he grabbed my hand and started to spin. A). Don't touch me, I'm a missionary and B). That is NOT how you Irish dance! When he started to correct me, I nearly wet my skirt I was laughing so hard. He then began to chastise us for our belief in God, which made things a little less cool, but I still really enjoyed hearing the accent. 


Halloween was so fun! We had a ward part on Friday night, and it was so great to be with the ward. We had some investigators come to church and to the party, so it was a smashing success. We taught lessons on Halloween, and it rained the whole day, so we weren't too bummed to stay inside in the evening. We were outside on Halloween, and it was freezing cold. Like, SO COLD!! I was shaking so hard underneath my umbrella, and I couldn't feel most of my body. I looked at my companions, looked up at the sky, and laughed as I said, "I seriously am beginning to love this". The Lord has blessed me so much. For the first time, I truly am beginning to love it! What a great week! 


Sorry about the randomness of this letter, so much happened, and so much is going on around me. But overall, I am doing well! I am nervous to train, but I am honored for the opportunity to attempt to teach someone even newer than I. I definitely have mixed emotions, but overall, I am going to hold off on the complete break down for a few more days:) 




The weather has been so different every day, that I don't think I will be needing my coats this week. It should be warm, and I will be in Lansing for the majority of the week waiting for my new sister. I am thinking I may need them next week though! I'll have to get back to you on that! Thank you again for the packages sent and the letters from so many people this week! I love you all!!




Have a great day! Love you all!!




Xoxo


Sister Ensign


Top of Form
http://webmail.juno.com/images/spacer.gif
   


http://webmail.juno.com/images/spacer.gif
  Video Quality  http://webmail.juno.com/images/flasharrow.gif


Please select your video quality:Broadband - Best setting for viewing over broadband

Bottom of FormBottom of Form

1 comment:

  1. I just got pictures from the mission home and your daughter is my daughter's trainer! I live in Highland. I am so excited to hear about their new adventures! Would love to connect with you, my email address is darceywilde@gmail.com. My daughter is Sister Alyssa Wilde.

    ReplyDelete