Wednesday, August 24, 2016

An eternal optimist


Hello Dearest Family, 

   I CAN'T BELIEVE HUNT IS A MISSIONARY!!! I AM SO PUMPED FOR HIM!!!!!!! 

I am doing so well, and am even better knowing Hunt is a ZONE LEADER!!! Atta kid! 

This week was so much- I love greenies. Greenie fire is real! Sister Fletcher is such an angel and I love her to pieces already. 

One of the most exciting parts about my week was teaching in Sign! There is a less active who is deaf and we decided to stop by (Mind you-I am not that great at sign anyway, and i haven't really signed in a year). So before we went to the door, I prayed for the gift of tongues to be able to communicate with her. We talked for about a half hour, and it was amazing how quickly I could remember things. It was awesome!!!

Dad, would you mind sending me your patriarchal blessing? I'd love to be able to read it.

Also, who is Billy Dean? We met a SUPER old guy this week who is Billy Dean's father in law. ? 

Sorry, I have to go- we are headed down to Lansing today for a meeting! Next week I will probably be writing on a different day because we are hoping to be traveling again! Next week will be so crazy but probably one of the most fun weeks on the mish. I'll tell you more later!

I love you all. I love being a missionary and I can't wait to hear about how Hunt man is doing. I hope you are okay too Momma. I need and love you more than you think. 

Have a great week!!

XOXO
Sister Ensign 

No comments:

Post a Comment