Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Traverse City


Hello Hello hello!!!
How are you all!?!

      This week was so crazy but it was also one of the most fun weeks I'll probably have while on my mission! I had my birthday this week-and it was AWESOME!!! I woke up in Petoskey, and we went to the pier in the morning. I got to Irish Dance on the pier over the water as I watched the sun rise on my 20th birthday. It was so fun.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WROTE/SENT ME THINGS!!!!!!! I am so grateful for you and don't deserve the love I have been shown. Thank you again!! Some members of the Petoskey branch took me to breakfast to say goodbye, and it was so sad to say goodbye to everyone this week. I will always love Petoskey.
     But I already love it here in Traverse City! This branch is amazing and it is weird to open an area while already knowing quiet a few members (Which is so helpful). 
AND I LOVE MY DARLING NEW COMPANION!!!!! Her name is Sister McKenna Fletcher from Orem, Utah. She went to SVU for a year before coming out. She is the 3rd of 4 in her family, and she is already one of my dearest friends. She cracks me up and we have so much fun together! It is honestly more like she is training me. I can't wait to see what the new few weeks have in store for us!

We got to our new apartment after a long day traveling and found we had nothing in our apartment. Ha!! So we decided we needed some food, and not knowing where much was, we went to McDonalds for a drink. We ended up teaching a guy there and it was a very successful evening! 

There have been so many amazing people I have been able to meet and talk with here. I can't believe I'll hit my year mark this week. This definitely has been one of the best years FOR my life that could ever happen. I love the Savior. I know He lives and I know He knows you because I know He knows me.

Have a great week!! GOOD LUCK AT THE MTC HUNTIE BABY!!!! You may be able to hear the state of Michigan cheering you on because I talk with EVERYONE about you!!! WE ARE SO THRILLED TO HAVE YOU JOIN THE LORD'S ARMY!!! I LOVE YOU KIDDO!!!!

XOOX
Sister Ensign 

No comments:

Post a Comment